Information we collect
What data we collect about users:
- Email address or phone number when subscribing to the newsletter
- First name, last name or nickname if the user participates in surveys, contests on the GRDO website.
- Data from correspondence between users and the GRDO team
- Search data: what queries users enter, how much time they spend on the site, what pages they are most interested in.
Personal information we share with third parties
We do not share confidential information about our users with anyone without a legitimate reason. We respect the privacy of our users. When you use our website, you can rest assured that your data is safe.
We may disclose data to third parties in some cases:
- If requested by judicial or law enforcement authorities.
- If it is necessary for the technical support of certain functions such as Email or SMS newsletters.
- If the user authorizes or requests it. For example, to share his contact with the online casino for a quick resolution of the issue.
Cookies are user data that is stored on your device to personalize your search engine experience based on the pages and sites you view.
We at GRDO use the following types of cookies:
- Tracking cookies, which show user behavior on third-party sources.
- Cookies that identify the most popular pages on our site and authorize users to write a review or leave a comment.
Please visit this page regularly to keep up to date with updates and to use the GRDO.IE website comfortably and beneficially.